- Me: let's meet before school tomorrow to check your Model UN speeches. What time?
- Student 1: how's 6:00 am?
- Student 2: are you crazy?
- Me: yeah, no.
- Student 2: how's 8 am?
- Me: much better.
- Student 1: uh, okay.
I am happy and lucky and full of love.
I was fine when they drew the blood from Lord Bubbles, and I can do the IV/IM shots on horses with no problem, but watching and hearing that micro-chip go in was an awful experience. I felt my stomach flip. I actually had to l look away.
- co-t on Friday: i'm so busy can you teach this class alone?
- me: sure
- co-t on monday with her english club: rachel, i'm so busy can you teach these 3 classes for me.
- me: no, i'm also busy.
- co-t: but i'm so busy.
- me: me too, and it's your class. did you get the official documents for this week?
- co-t: no, i'm too busy.
- me: but i need to know if i can teach at this other school. if i can't they need to find a new teacher.
- co-t: i'm so busy, i can maybe do it tomorrow.